Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Titanium

Titanium      
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.


Learn
Click on the URL below and watch the short clip.


 Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.46.48 AM.png



Before you start writing Watch up till 1.15, think about what has happened? What has caused this? Why?



Create  
WALT write a descriptive piece of writing through the eyes of the boy.

Success Criteria
We need to focus on these things
  • Full stops, capital letters,
  • Paragraphs
  • We need to follow the sentence tools for our opening paragraphs.
To start with you will write a description of the first scene, use the show not tell technique to create thoughtful writing. You are writing through the eyes of the boy.                              These are our sentence tools today -
Sentence 1 - If, if, if, then
Sentence 2 - 3_ed
Sentence 3 - 2A
Sentence 4 - Where opener
Sentence 5 - Adverb opener
Sentence 6 - Short sentence
Sentence 7 - Tell: show 3 examples;
Sentence 8 - Short sentences
Here are some examples
 Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.53.20 AM.png





​
Go to this padlet Titanium and start writing your ideas, words feelings adjectives similes and metaphors.

Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.
If  I had stayed home, if  I had not gone to school early, if I hadn’t got bullied, then I wouldn't be terrified  when  the alien’s came to the school. I was scared and  worried .A  teacher was terrified that I had trashed the  school     and a police officer came to the school. Sitting on the ground in the hall I felt angry.I quickly ran out the  door  and  I lost control.  I was terrified.  Controlled by an alien; making poor choices; my mind was confused
I needed to escape……
The police surround  my house   with their guns  I used my  super
powers  to  grab the keys  to unlock   the backdoor  ran out the  backdoor into a dark forest    I  could hear stick  breaking.   The  police  surround  me with their  guns  they point them at my head  and told me to get down to the   ground  I put my hand behind my back to make my superpower work.   When  I get down to the ground  and when I look  like a ball   that when  my superpower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.